*PLEASE NOTE EDUBOX IS ONLY AVAILABLE ON SPECIAL ORDERS!
The best portable interactive whiteboard in South Africa – the EduBox. A proudly South Africa design for education.
EduBoard knows that improving education in South Africa will make the highest social impact in our country. This involves encouraging the youth to be independent and autonomous learners through innovating teaching that will prepare them with the skills and knowledge to properly navigate our world as it enters the Fourth Industrial Revolution (4ir) and the integration of Internet of Things (IoT) into our every day lives. Getting the youth ready for these new jobs and developing these skill sets is imperative to improving the economic status of our country.
For the passed 12 years, we at EduBoard have dedicated ourselves to building interactive whiteboard smart solutions unique for schools in South Africa. The spectrum of schools in our country run from fully independent schools to completely government funded schools. These government funded schools usually don’t have the infrastructure and funds to have proper security systems to protect equipment or even have a dedicated classroom to mount the equipment. Venues could regularly change and the teacher might have to improvise for teaching material or resources.
Having a projector mounted to the wall is just not an option for some South African schools and with a high theft risks, keeping the interactive equipment at the school over night is too much of a liability. Our education system is unique in South Africa and not one interactive classroom solution will work across all schools. What works for one school, might not work for the other and interactive equipment suppliers have to really take the needs of the school into consideration when discussing what interactive panels or projectors and professional teaching software will work the best for each school, situation and classroom.
EduBoard have listened, and we have heard schools’ concern and needs. With this information we have carefully and thoughtfully developed and interactive classroom solution for under-equipped schools. The EDUBOX – which is a fully functional and 100% portable mobile interactive whiteboard projector.
PORTABLE INTERACTIVE SMART TOUCH WHITEBOARD
What is in the EduBox solution?
REMEMBER: We aren’t just supplying you with the equipment, we’re supplying you with a whole solution for classroom interactivity – we are the experts after all.
The EduBox is…
- 100% portable
- Our own #proudlysouthafrican design
- Built to cater for rural schools
- High-theft risk schools
- Institutions with low budgets and might need to share equipment between educators
- Large classroom sizes with a large display area
- Educators who teach in different venues
- Special needs schools
- Light & compact
- Set up in 1, 2, 3!
- Works on any normal whiteboard or flat surface – you will be using a digital e-pen to write
- Training is included on request (software & hardware)
- Warranty included
- Excellent after-sales service
- Compatible with Windows, Chrome or iOS
The EduBox is encased inside an aluminum housing unit with a projector, interactive device and built-in speakers which all fits inside a carry-bag. You will also get a digital e-pen for annotating, HDMI cable and USB touch chord. The EduBox needs a laptop/desktop to work which is not included with the solution.
PROFESSIONAL INTERACTIVE TEACHING SOFTWARE
We’ve got the interactive equipment sorted but now what about the teaching software?
EduBoard will show your teachers how to use professional teaching software that is included in our solution. We have chosen this software because of its amazing in-depth capabilities for lesson delivery catering for multiple subjects and all grades. The solution includes a teachers license and a three year perpetual student-tablet collaboration license for up to 40 devices.
Over 70 tools to help with lesson delivery:
- Standard Tools – 14 drawing tools including pencil, highlighter, shapes, flashlight and line tool.
- Math Tools – Includes number tools, measurement tools, geometry, graphs and data & math games. Everything from number lines, grids, fraction generator, two types of calculators, rulers, protractors and compasses, prisms, pyramids, nets, dice, bar-charts, function machine.
- Literacy Tools – Games such as word & sentence builder, text tools, word roots, word search, word vault & word scramble. All interactive games.
- Geography Tools – Weather data, map tools, Google Maps application, weather bug, weather symbols & thermometer.
- Science Tools – Study the elements with an interactive periodic table. Build molecular structures, create circuit diagrams and display data using the pyramid tool.
- Polling Tools – Pose questions to the class and get instant feedback from everyone in the room. Voting tools let users gauge levels of understanding, gives everyone a voice and adds excitement to every lesson.
You do not need the internet to use this software or any of our solutions which is an important feature to note as not all schools in South Africa have access to the internet.
Contact us at email@example.com to find out more about this portable interactive whiteboard classroom solution for your school or personal use.